Lovely Mal tagged me in these questions last week, and I’m finally answering them. Sorry to be such a slacker!
1. What was your favorite movie as a child? Oh man, The Little Mermaid hands down. We had it on VHS, and I used to watch it all the time.
2. What are your favorite toppings on your pizza? I like a good mix of veggies and meat- like mushrooms, onions, olives, green peppers, sausage and pepperoni. If that isn’t an option, than just pepperoni will do!
3. Your favorite planet? Oh geez, I don’t think I have one, but Ezra’s favorite is Mars. He wants to live there someday.
4. What was the very first piece of music you purchased with your own money? It was either Weezer’s Blue Album, or Hum’s You’d Prefer An Astronaut. I remember getting them both around the same time. It was a big deal.
5. Who is your favorite Author? My fave is the very prolific Joyce Carol Oates. I mostly love her older works (however my fave of her books is Blonde, which is newer), but own over 30 of her books and I’m still collecting. I discovered her in tenth grade.
6. What is your biggest fear? My children dying before me. I’m also terrified of being severely burned over most of my body.
7. Do you sing when you are alone? Yes, and even when I’m not. I have a terrible singing voice, but that doesn’t stop me!
8. Do you quote movies, shows, and cartoons? As a general rule, not really. Sometimes something from one of Ezra’s cartoons, but the biggest exception to this is that Nathan and I like to quote one line from Princess Bride: “You are nothing but a coward with a heart full of fear!”.
9. If so which do you quote most? Whoops, answered this in #8 :)
10. What do you do to relax when you’ve had a stressful day? I like to just lay on the sofa and read, or watch something on tv with Nathan and just de-stress. Pre baby, I would maybe throw in a little wine.
11. When was the last time you read a book. A physical book? Right now! I don’t have an e-reader, so every book I read is an actual book. I’m currently reading Donna Tartt’s The Secret History.